Really enjoyed Song of Solomon BS on friday, cos I guess it really spoke to my heart. If I wasnt standing on stage and being so self-conscious, I would be standing in the midst of the congregation, tearing and asking God to take me back to where Im supposed to be.
This is a verse I'll always remember, and it came to mind again today during the zone PM. There seems to be quite a few things in my life right now that Im asking God for, or asking Him to show me the way. But today I got reminded that, I really need to learn to find the joy of loving Him and serving Him once again and learn to trust that when I seek Him first, He'll give me nothing but the best (:Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your
heart.
Psalm 37:4
Went for CHC teenage band BV audition today. Thank God my voice got muchhhhhh better than in the morning, and the audition was okay. Thanks Abel, for praying for me. Ahh will know results in 2 weeks' time!
Jiayou Miaoru for your VS exam tmr! Im sure you'll do really well, as always (:
Jiayou Blythe for your audition tmr! Lets both make our dreams come to pass! :D
Thankyou to you too! For all the ........ everything! :D